Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Project Linus Quilts.

Does anyone know of a book containing patterns for Linus quilts. I find I am always having to adapt to get the sizes they like.

I make baby and toddler quilts for Project Linus for our local chapter, and they aren't picky at all about sizes. In fact, our flyer states:

Blanket sizes:

Baby- 36”x36” Toddler- 35”x40”
    Child- 40”x60” Youth- 45”x65”
    Teen- 50”x72”

These are approximate sizes and you certainly don’t have to stick to them exactly – just try not to make them too small
    or oddly shaped...

I hope this helps...I try to size things so they fit my batting and backings!

Laurie

I make them for our fire department and they say that the people aren't picky at all about the size. I also make one for each new person who arrive at the nursing home.My granddaughter and I make the quilt and we wrap it up as a gift. Then She gives it to the person at the nursing home.I think it makes her and the person feel good. She also carries the quilts into the fire department.I was taught to always think of others and I am passing it on to her.