Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Puppy Pouch

Question Puppy Pouch

Does anyone have a pattern or know of one for me to make a Puppy Pouch Carrier (similar to a baby pouch)? I would like to make it so he can ride in front of me without my arms getting tired.

Thanks
    JOY
    Quilts are like friends - they age with you, yet never lose their warmth. Friendship promotes the good and happiness in each other.

I'm interested in this, too! There's always a cat or dog wanting to "ride along" with me, and it would be nice to have a free hand.

I have a 8 week old tiny puppy that needs me all the time. It will help with a carrying pouch
    Quilts are like friends - they age with you, yet never lose their warmth. Friendship promotes the good and happiness in each other.

Blog Entries
    I have not heard of this before, but, WOW, what a good idea!

I also have an 8 week old puppy. He is like my shadow. When we go in the car he rides in a little box with his little quilt.

I made one out of a long-sleeved t-shirt. I cut the neck opening larger, sewed the bottom closed and connected the sleeves so they fit over my shoulder and neck. I adjusted the whole thing to fit my dog and me after putting it together.
    I tried to post a picture but it doesn't seem to work like it used to. I need to figure that out.
    Mary

How did you fasten the bottom of the shirt to your waist so it will not bounce?

Quote Originally Posted by MaryStoaks View Post
    I made one out of a long-sleeved t-shirt. I cut the neck opening larger, sewed the bottom closed and connected the sleeves so they fit over my shoulder and neck. I adjusted the whole thing to fit my dog and me after putting it together.
    I tried to post a picture but it doesn't seem to work like it used to. I need to figure that out.

I finally got the picture resized! I don't think I'll remember how to do it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mary

Also, can you post a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by MaryStoaks View Post

I see the picture now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by butterjoy View Post
    Also, can you post a picture?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast