Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PURPLE *PURPLE* PURPLE

Anyone interested in I guess you would call it a purple quilt chain letter. Heres how it works. No money involved except a stamp. Cut 6-6" squares it must have purple in it. Send 2 each to the 3 people on the bottom of the list. Thats it. As long as the chain keeps going they say we should recieve enough to make a quilt.. If you are interested PM me with your address. I already have one person need 2 more. So remember you need to pass this on to 3 people. Sounds like fun!!!

I was part of one of these last year. Unfortunately, I think the people I sent it to dropped the ball since I didn't get anywheres near enough to do even a topper. Good luck, I hope yours goes better than the one I took part in. Have a great day. The sun is shining here!
    Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by sunkistmi
    I was part of one of these last year. Unfortunately, I think the people I sent it to dropped the ball since I didn't get anywheres near enough to do even a topper. Good luck, I hope yours goes better than the one I took part in. Have a great day. The sun is shining here!
    Wendy
    I was in one last year too, didn't get any squares at all.

I tried this last month....and admin and alot of others told me it was illegal in the usa to do chain letters...therefore not allowed on this forum. sorry...

Blog Entries
    I don't think that these are allowed on the board...:wink::D:D:D

Oh My Gosh I didn't know Sorry I'm going to Jail.

It's only illegal if you are asking for $$$$ to be sent. If there is no monetary gain, its not illegal so you can't go to jail. YEAH!!! But I'm not sure how they look at it on the threads. You had a good heart however, thats what counts.
    Wendy

I tried it. Got a bunch of people involved (From another forum) and it fell by the wayside. I was sad - I really wanted lots of purple squares to show up in my mailbox! :(

I did a PURPLE exchange, as well, and did not receive any squares.

well it sounded like fun, but again, with recipes and dish towels, those didn't make it either. Bless you for your thoughts on it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast