Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: purple thing

I will have to order one, that looks like just the ticket! I've been using the shish ka bob sticks that you buy by the hundred. But this is way better looking. Gotta get it!

Thanks, y'all

Thanks to all! I knew my fellow quilters would be able to help me. I'm going to order 2, one for myself and one for Michelle. In the class, we used it making paper pieced stockings. After we turned them, we used the thang to push out the edges for a smoother seam. Does that make sense? Anyway, they are handy and work better than a crochet hook.
    Julie :D :D :D

it does all that and for only $2.95?!?!?!?! such a deal!!!!!

I purchased one from jhittlesewing.com at wholesale price. I ordered a couple of them - good service from this website. Prices are good - you actually get the wholesale price instead of retail. There are many pages of sale items weekly and I get an email with a link. Hope this helps you.

Push, poke, turn, stuff, anything. Use it to get into hard to reach places like doll fingers, collar points, or ends of belts.
    6 inches long
    retail $3.00 each
    wholesale $1.90 each

Kay Kelly

I'm sure you can get it through mail order if your quilt shop no longer carries it. I will say that it is the greatest tool for turning any kind of point or corner. I use it exclusively and have for years. Can't be without it. When you order for your DIL, consider getting one for yourself. Have a great day.
    Ann.

Ordered 2 thangs and received them 2 days later. I'll start using mine right away. Thanks to all. :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2