Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: QB SWap Block Exchanges....

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Do you ever think to post your quilt tops you make from the Swaps on here? I just finished my red/black and bright one and posted it and was wondering if others post their finished quilts. I was thinking if more of us did post them then we would have a lot more to join us in the Block Swaps. I know there was a Hot Air Balloon swap last year, batik block swap, Siggie Blocks, etc. And someone won the ugliest fabric contest and got all of our ugly fabrics. Maybe I missed the posts. Interesting to know if you did or not.
    I also have three lined up ready to finish. Determined to do it too. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Entries
    That's a good idea, Debbie. I have posted my DQ's in Pictures, as well as the swap, sometimes. But there are so many fabulous DQ's that don't get seen by any but swappers.

I've just finished a couple swaps but haven't had time to put them together because I'm in the boomerang one now, lol. Working full time I can find time to do a block or two but the "whole" think is escaping me right now.

BTW Debbie hope you are doing allll better...seems like I have missed your updates somehow.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    YOu haven't missed me I have only been posting in my DOodles from Debbie PDA. I have my next surgery on July6th so quilting as much as I can. LOL. Thanks for dropping in. I am behind on getting mine put together because of medical reasons but in a month or so I can really get back to quilting and joining swaps etc.♥♥

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I can't find the Ugliest Fabric contest topic so I can see if she ever finished it. LOL. ANyone????

Blog Entries
    great idea Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    Do you ever think to post your quilt tops you make from the Swaps on here? I just finished my red/black and bright one and posted it and was wondering if others post their finished quilts. I was thinking if more of us did post them then we would have a lot more to join us in the Block Swaps. I know there was a Hot Air Balloon swap last year, batik block swap, Siggie Blocks, etc. And someone won the ugliest fabric contest and got all of our ugly fabrics. Maybe I missed the posts. Interesting to know if you did or not.
    I also have three lined up ready to finish. Determined to do it too. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Entries
    Just last week I was working on my Calender Sunbonnet Sue Blocks- still have to put borders on it - then I have 2 more of those and then on to the snowman blocks :thumbup: I will post pics when I get the top done

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    YEah SharonB. Will be looking for it. All my swaps are on my list of To-do's before anything else. Like finishing up the UFO's we have. These are a few. NP3 and Gramma Mo made me a TO-do or Needs to be FInished shelf and it is full. LOL. ALl in good time, all in good time.♥♥

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I posted both my Farm Block Exchange quilt and my Black White and Bright.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-107354-1.htm

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-77892-1.htm

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
    I posted both my Farm Block Exchange quilt and my Black White and Bright.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-107354-1.htm

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-77892-1.htm
    Beautiful. I think next time I will do two sets of blocks so ti can be bigger. LOL. I didn't see one of mine in yours though.:(. Thanks for sharing. I love the Farmer's one too and that is one I did not do. Thanks for sharing.♥♥