Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Quality Fabric

Quality Fabric

Sometimes I just cannot afford quilt shop fabric so in my endeavors to find quality fabric at a lower price I tryed Connecting Threads. They do not have a large collection but the fabric is wonderful. Even the lady who does my quilting commented on the weight and beauty of their fabric. Their prices are around $6.00 a yard and is well worth looking into. Google Connecting Threads and give it a look-see. Happy quilting!!

Thanks for the info!
    Heather

it is temptation in the form of a website

aileen

Red face

I have been buying from them for years.

I have looked at their things before...Thanks for the reccomendation...makes me feel more secure about ordering from them...I also like Beverlys, and have bought here daily deal several times

i've been buying from connecting threads for couple years now too-most of my thread comes from them-i also purchase from fabric.com ALOT- i'[ve been shopping with them for more than 10 years- they offer free shipping at the $35 level & i can always spend that much. they have great sales too.
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

You can get name brand fabrics even cheaper than that at www.thousandsofbolts.com and www.5bucksayard.com. Just search "discount quilt fabric" and you'll find lots more.

I've always been happy with the fabric I order from CT. They have good sales on books too. RIght now I think they are 40% off.
    I don't want to brag but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school.

I've always been pleased with Connecting Threads fabric. Everything I've bought is actually prettier in person than it was on the website. And it's hard to beat their clearance fabric prices. Good place to get quilt backs.

Blog Entries
    I've bought from them for years and have never been disappointed in service or merchandise.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast