Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Question about Joannes coupons >

Question about Joannes coupons

Question about Joannes coupons

Old 08-15-2011, 09:07 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

[quote=Grama Lehr]I used mine to get a bolt of Heat and Bond!! Just look for a bolt still in the plastic wrap and you can go straight to the register!!
Great Deal!! :thumbup:

I did that with a bolt of 10 yd shrink wrapped fleece, there was only 7 yards on the bolt.. I NOW have them measure.. but every now ad then, like Pellon they have more than what the bolt sys..
Old 08-15-2011, 11:36 AM

I bought a 25 yd bolt of muslin with that coupon not too long ago for that cathedral window that is on my to-do list.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:19 PM

I have to ck my ad and see what I got for a discount. I don't usually get more than 25%. Hope to do a little shopping after the hand Dr. but we've been having a lot of thunder storms. I was out today and saw the really black clouds and when I got home I heard on the news that a man working on a roof not to far away got struck by lightening, They later said his heart stopped but they got it started again and they think he'll be ok and he's only 29. I hate to be out in these storms. Thank God he'll be ok. Sue