Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Question about March Fabshophop - Free Patterns >

Question about March Fabshophop - Free Patterns

Question about March Fabshophop - Free Patterns

Old 03-14-2011, 07:11 PM

I've won almost every time. But those $10 gift certs end up costing me more $$ and a lot of the time, on something I'd never buy otherwise. I haven't even used almost half of the ones I won.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by gale
I've won almost every time. But those $10 gift certs end up costing me more $$ and a lot of the time, on something I'd never buy otherwise. I haven't even used almost half of the ones I won.
Yes!! I "won" the last two months but couldn't find anything at the websites of the two shops I won at to justify a purchase just to save the $10. I feel bad about this but I don't want to spend money to save... even if they offered free shipping along with the $10, it might have worked out but the sites I won at didn't have anything I wanted for those prices. Very disappointing. Hopefully I'll win fabric at some point...
Old 03-14-2011, 08:37 PM

I would love to win something! This is my first shop hop and I'm having a lot of fun. I've already found all the blocks but haven't yet found enough bunnies to qualify for the grand prize drawing. Maybe I'll find a few before bed. :)
Old 03-26-2011, 09:23 AM

Do you have the 3 blocks from All Around the Neighborhood: Shuttered House; Squatty Pine and The House with the Red Door?
Old 03-26-2011, 09:33 AM

I have the fence if you need, send me how to get it to you and if you found the pink yellow and blue, I also need those. Do you have the sqatty pine?
Old 03-26-2011, 11:38 AM

How do I send a private message?
Old 03-26-2011, 11:41 AM

click on the person's username and then click on send PM.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Ceil
Yes!! I "won" the last two months but couldn't find anything at the websites of the two shops I won at to justify a purchase just to save the $10. I feel bad about this but I don't want to spend money to save... even if they offered free shipping along with the $10, it might have worked out but the sites I won at didn't have anything I wanted for those prices. Very disappointing. Hopefully I'll win fabric at some point...
I won once a $10 certificate - for a company going out of business .. had to use the certificate within a couple days. Needless to say, I didn't use it at all
:( :( :(
Old 03-26-2011, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by katyquilter
Originally Posted by Ceil
Wow! I never even thought of that! You do have to be careful as you would probably be out of the money if they were in bankruptcy. I got a few emails reminding me that I had won and to use the credit before it expired. Glad I didn't bother now that you've posted this. I have to remember to be careful out there.
I won once a $10 certificate - for a company going out of business .. had to use the certificate within a couple days. Needless to say, I didn't use it at all
:( :( :(
Old 03-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by sylviasmom
I never finished the neighborhood sampler, due to illness, so I don't have all the blocks. What is on member area is how to put together all the blocks. Would appreciate it very much if someone would be willing to share? Especially the yellow/pink houses, the fence and the big blue house.
reminder to everyone:

please do not use this board to ask others to share illegal copies of copyright protected patterns, etc.

please do not use this board to offer copies, either.