Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question about March Fabshophop - Free Patterns

Hi, I just did the fabshophop for the first time in February.

When I logged in today for the March hop, all of the cupcake patterns were there but there was also pdf with finishing instructions for a All Around the Neighborhood quilt. Were the blocks part of an earlier hop, perhaps January?

Likewise, this month, we can find blocks for the Star Search Sampler. Will the instructions for this be posted in the May hop (two month delay)?

Still trying to figure this out. Thanks a lot.

np3
    Blog Entries
    I don't think the delay is that long. The finishing for the cupcakes should be on in a day or two.

Blog Entries
    It was from January. I'm guessing they will post the instructions for the march one like they have been doing for other months. I think it should be posted right after the March hop is over.

The reason the All Around the Neighborhood instructions are still there is because of changes to it-they left it up longer because of that.

Okay, been living under a rock I guess, what is a "shophop"? Really, I have heard of them but not quite figured them out - do you literally go to all of those shops or is it an internet search? confused ---thanks for your assistance.

Thanks very much for the replies. All Around the Neighborhood is cute - wish I'd joined it earlier!

Butterflies - check this out. http://fabshophop.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cmw0829
    Thanks very much for the replies. All Around the Neighborhood is cute - wish I'd joined it earlier!

Butterflies - check this out. http://fabshophop.com/
    thank you for the link, looks like fun!

I don't think they'll be a finishing for the cupcakes as they seem to be meant to be stand alone blocks... not 100% sure about this but that's the impression I get.

I never finished the neighborhood sampler, due to illness, so I don't have all the blocks. What is on member area is how to put together all the blocks. Would appreciate it very much if someone would be willing to share? Especially the yellow/pink houses, the fence and the big blue house.

Quote Originally Posted by sylviasmom
    I never finished the neighborhood sampler, due to illness, so I don't have all the blocks. What is on member area is how to put together all the blocks. Would appreciate it very much if someone would be willing to share? Especially the yellow/pink houses, the fence and the big blue house.
    Sure, send me a pm with your email address.

Blog Entries
    I have won two months in a row. It is worth it if you have the time to do it! It is nice to visit shops that you wouldn't have seen unless they did this. Some really nice fabric.

Quilter711

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast