Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: A question about online shops...

I have bought fabric at numerous stores across the USA and have found them to have good fabric. Lucky for you, pugs are a popular breed. My daughter's dog, Lucky, is a pug and I have bought fabric for her with Pugs on it. If you type in Pug fabrics, you should be able to find some good stores out there.

Marguerite

I've ordered from Keepsake quilting (www.keepsakequilting.com) many times and never been disappointed. They ship overseas and I think they add $15 for that.
    ShirleyAnne

Quilter Studio in Westminster, Massachusetts
    Craft Connection.com
    Ann's Crafts and Fabric in New Hampshire

I have had great service from these.

I use equilter.com a lot and have never been disappointed. The
    pictures they show of the fabric matches what I ordered. The prices
    are reasonable and shipping is fairly quick. I've tried a couple of
    other places with good luck also. Just watch for secure sites.

hotdiggitydog.com has pug fabric. Go to coordinate fabric, scroll down to #107. They do ship internationally. I have never ordered from this site.

I've had great service from Thousands of Bolts and also Peggy Anne's. Takes about 7 days to arrive in SE Qld, Australia.

Try Etsy.com for pug fabric

I have ordered from several online shops with no problems. I just received and order from fabric.com yesterday that I ordered four days ago. Also, Connecting Threads is another favorite. Try to find sites that use paypal. I had my credit card number stolen several years ago. By using Paypal, you don't have to type in your number. It is well worth looking into. Also, there is a quaint, little shop in Bettsville, Ohio called the Door Mouse that has an online store that I just love. :D

I have ordered from Joann's online store, Connecting Threads, and a couple of others. Connecting Threads has the superior fabrics but not sure about either of them shipping overseas.

Get the gloves yet?

Hugs,
    Sharon

Blog Entries
    Recently, I ordered from www.quiltexpressions.com and was very pleased. I ordered some sale fabric - a pattern that I had been looking for for a long time, and it was actually on sale! I ordered 4 yards - didn't want to run out again. A day or so later, they called to say they only had 2 yards, would that be all right. Of course! It arrived within about 4 days, even though they say on their site it may take a week. It was about 3 1/2 inches MORE than 2 yards, and they didn't charge extra. Needlesstosay, I was very pleased with their service. Don't know if they ship Int'l, though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5