Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Question in Long arm quilting

Question in Long arm quilting

I have a Juki 98QTL and a handi-quilter. Do I need both speed control and stitch regulator?

You dont HAVE to have both, but if you can afford it, its wise...You will have very good control then.
    SUEB

What kind of Handi Quilter? The Avante comes with stitch regulator. I find the stitch regulator almost a necessity at least at first. Are you talking about a table machine or a machine for a frame?
    Beth in Maryland

The machine I have which is a Juki 98Qlt fits on the handi-quilter carriage . The frame will be on a table. I haven't got it set up yet. I am wondering what I need before I set it up. I have bought some handi-handles for it with the speed control and on/off button and was wondering if I need the stitch regulator too.
    Quote Originally Posted by An Arm Long View Post
    What kind of Handi Quilter? The Avante comes with stitch regulator. I find the stitch regulator almost a necessity at least at first. Are you talking about a table machine or a machine for a frame?

Blog Entries
    have you seen the new long arm quilting machine by juki ,oh so beautiful saw it in quilt magazine
    we can make our plans but the out come is in god,s hands nellie diaz