Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Question for members that own a Bailey long arm or any other!!

Question for members that own a Bailey long arm or any other!!

I was thinking about getting one of these (since you can't beat the prices) and was wondering since we are all over the globe how those of you who own one get service if you need it?? Come to think about it that's another question do you have any regrets purchasing the machine that you bought because you have too many problems or issues with it? I know that they are in New York so for instance if you live in Montana and own one what would you need to do? I would greatly appreciate any responses from all you owners of Bailey's and also while we are discussing this subject how about any of you who own any of the other long arm brands. Thanks in advance for any help you may offer.
    Maria
    Always be true to yourself!

Hi Maria,

I can't offer any suggestions but will look forward to the answers you receive. DH happened upon Bailey in his research yesterday. He said he thought they'd been bought out and I wonder if anybody might know if that is true and, if so, who bought them out.

Good luck in your search,
    Cathy

Blog Entries
    I have a Voyager 17 and have had only one time that the dealer needed to see it. I live in Indiana and the dealer is in Ohio, so we took the machine over to them. Fortunately it turned out to be a minor problem that he fixed in the store and we were able to bring it home the same day.

I purchased a Bailey Home Quilter Pro 15 in September and love it. It does not have all the beeps and whistles that more expensive ones do, but for the price I am very happy. Customer service is great and Chuck will walk you through the problem and come up with a solution. I think if there was a problem with the machine that you could not fix, a good sewing machine repair person could identify the problem and fix it. It is a not a complicated machine. I have found the only problems I have experienced were operator error. PM me if you have any questions I have not answered.

Thanks so much for your info Stitchalong, I know when I originally learned about this particular machine it was someone on this board if I remember correctly I believe her name was Mary I really thought I would get more of a response on this thread but I did speak to Chuck today and I think it is definitely going to be a go.
    Maria
    Always be true to yourself!