Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: question for you sharp searchers

A while back...probably at least a couple weeks...someone posted a question asking about how wide to make log cabin "logs". Within that post, another person posted a picture of a beautiful "wavy" log cabin she had made. I told a friend about it, as she is doing one, and wanted to show her the picture, but now I can't find it. I did a log cabin search, and it may have been there, and I just missed it. Hope someone can steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    do you remember if you replied to that thread, and if you replied you can find it from your home page , click on your name and it will be on a list for messages replied

I will do a search also to see if I can find it for you

Quote Originally Posted by humbird
    A while back...probably at least a couple weeks...someone posted a question asking about how wide to make log cabin "logs". Within that post, another person posted a picture of a beautiful "wavy" log cabin she had made. I told a friend about it, as she is doing one, and wanted to show her the picture, but now I can't find it. I did a log cabin search, and it may have been there, and I just missed it. Hope someone can steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Thank you. And no, I did not reply to it. Wish I had. :oops:

Blog Entries

Thanks craftybear. That is not the one. The original poster was needing to know the width of logs. I wish I could remember who it was, or the title of the post, but, alas, I am at a loss for that information. :cry: But thank you for your search. You are a quick one!!

Blog Entries
    Craftybear just posted a link to a pattern for a beautiful wavy log cabin tablerunner. You might show it to your friend.

http://www.candysfabricshop.com/proj...er_Maywood.pdf

Blog Entries
    this? http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-48424-1.htm

Never mind--not a log cabin :oops:

Quote Originally Posted by quilterchibb
    Yes, thats the one!!! The quilt in question was from "bitty39" "What a beautiful quilt!
    I was beginning to think I had lost my mind (and so was my friend.) Thank you all for your searches.

Don't forget to ask her permission first if you want to reproduce bitty39's photo in any way, 'kay? ;)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast