Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quick 3 color quilt

Any suggestions for a fast three color quilt?

(And can I have some friendly help on how to have the phrase "new topic" appear when I'm posting. I'm new at this and each time I think I'm doing it correctly, my posts just show my question.)

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    split rail and idk bout posting

Blog Entries
    Split rail, Irish chain, disappearing nine patch. You can't see the "new topic" on your own posts. Everyone else can. You will just see the title.

Ohio... wanna build a cabin in the woods and live off the land... and quilt all day!
    this was a super-quick-throw-it-together for my neighbor who had a baby, was having a hard time finding purples in premade stuffs... made this to match the room (and a purple crochet I had already made for her)... it's actually 4-color, but maybe will spur an idea?

Or, maybe a D9-patch? Those you can do 2- or 3- or 4-colors and they are super quick & easy? (now I gotta go finish the feathers on this and wrap it up!!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice quilt fabric whisperer

Ohio... wanna build a cabin in the woods and live off the land... and quilt all day!
    thanks ~ I made the star first and then just started throwing together the other colors... backed it with deep purple minky dot. Quick, I had the piecing of the top done inside of 1.5 hours or so :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gump51
    Any suggestions for a fast three color quilt?

(And can I have some friendly help on how to have the phrase "new topic" appear when I'm posting. I'm new at this and each time I think I'm doing it correctly, my posts just show my question.)
    This will automatically appear to us, as a new topic. It will only not show to you, as it is your topic and you have already seen it :wink: :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    An 8" by 8" block made of 2 - 4.5" squares sewn into a rectangle and that sewn to another 4.5 by 8.5" rectangle. Then pick a way to lay them out that pleases your eye!