Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quilt Batting Online?

I buy lots of fabric from CT and have always been happy with the quality.....CT is my go to online store for fabric, thread and batting

I'm glad others had such good suggestions for you! I learn something new everytime I check in here.

Blog Entries
    Connecting Threads sells Hobbs cotton, 80/20, and wool batting. It's on sale several times a year. Hobbs is made in Texas and it's good batting and Hobbs is a great company. I've read many good things the company has done for their employees and local communities. It's the only brand of batting I use. Marshall's Dry Goods has it by the big roll for LA.
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    Another online place you might want to check out is http://www.fabric.com . They have free shipping over $35. Before you order, be sure to Google "fabric.com coupon codes" to see what you find. They usually also have at least one coupon good for 5 or 10 or 15% off your order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2