Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: quilt book on kindle

Super Member Chigger Holler Quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, My! This all boggles me. Am I the only person who has opted for an Asus Nexxus 7? LOL...so far I really like it but have tons to learn about apps, printing, etc. So far I've added the Kindle App and purchased books. Can I still download those same books to my PC or do not? (I feel so 'challenged' when it comes to techie stuff! lol) I'm the kind that needs step by step....1, 2 & 3...in that order LOL
    Would appreciate any help I can get!
    ​Connie aka Chigger Holler Quilter

I have a Kindle Fire HD and also have the Kindle reading app on my PC. I can view my Kindle books on my PC, but not magazines. I also cannot transfer a current subscription to a Kindle Fire HD magazine to my PC because the subscription itself is only available in Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD or Kindle for iPad. In the "manage my kindle" section of Amazon's website, the options to transfer to other than my Kindle Fire is grayed out.

This is from Amazon: This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.

Something to think about if you're planning on getting a Kindle Fire magazine subscription.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6