Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt In a Day Block Party 2012

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quilt In a Day Block Party 2012

I have always looked forward to the monthly posting of the Quilt in a Day Block Party on their website. Today I had an e-mail notifying me the first episode of 2012 is up and ready to watch. It appears in order to see the new episode each month you will now have to sign up and pay a fee.

Did anyone else get this e-mail? Am I reading it correctly?

Yep, it looks like she is charging now. 84 bucks, but you get a personalized book when all the blocks are put in the book when it is published. You can watch the video, which probably doesn't have the yardage or pattern.... Good luck!

You can watch the video and she gives everything that you will need and how to do it. She is fun to watch.
    Linda
    Let every day be the best day of your life!

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love watching her, too. If February shows up on her site for free, I'll watch it for sure. If it doesn't, I may actually subscribe because I've watched her block parties for years and just love them. I'm sure I've spent money on dumber things at some point!

I just went to her site and was able to watch the video. It is such a cute quilt...love the apron block and if you listen she gives all the measurements. I did purchase the patterns later but video worked fine without purchase.