Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Quilt in the freezer...

Quote Originally Posted by karate lady View Post
    why would you put a quilt inthe freezer in the first place??????? One of those thangs that make me go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Because, believe it or not there are places on the globe that go below freezing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    This is one of my concerns, too, along with the fact that I live where it is frequently below the 14F 'minimum temperature' at which the markings reappear...as do the people I give quilts to (yet, to the best of my knowledge, there are no Eskimos in New Hampshire).

Frixion pens have never been recommended for fabric use by the manufacturer and if they don't have enough confidence in their product to do that, I sure don't. Sticking with my trusty Sewline ceramic pencil which WAS made for fabric use. To each their own, like so many other decisions in quilting.
    Well, as usual, I can count on you ghostrider to give us great information. I've been scratching my head on this one for a while...to use the Frixion pens or not. I've been using a Sewline and I think with all things considered I will stick with that. There are so many other things I can think of to spend money on. Thank you, again!
    Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6