Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt Gallery Update

Blog Entries

Quilt Gallery Update

Hi all ... I've been waylaid by some personal stuff that happened this past fall, and have not done much to the quilt gallery for quite a while. Also, the conversion from the old board threw me for a loop for a while (I'm still figuring some things out, but seems like we'll make it!) Anyway, the quilt gallery is, for the time being, contained in my blog pages. I didn't realize that the pages were defaulting to a setting that meant I had to "approve" any comments ... I hope I've fixed all that now. I have also alphabetized the main menu, at your request.

The pictures in the gallery are only links to pictures already posted on the board, but for some reason, the size of the pictures is even more critical for these links. So, I will only be able to include links to pictures that have been down-sized to less than about 100k bytes, if you want them to be included in the gallery. Also, it doesn't hurt to send me a PM if there's a picture that you want included in the gallery, as I don't necessarily see all the posts.

Here's a link to the main gallery page, if you haven't visited it before: http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/q...ery-b2181.html
    Cathy

Thanks for letting us know about the pic size, Cathy. And thank you again for taking the time to do this gallery. Update when you can, personal lives come first.
    Have a great day sewing and remember to "not sweat the small stuff"!!

Blog Entries
    Thank you. It's like being in a quilt gallery. They are all so beautiful.
    Traveler53

So Much Fabric, So Little Time

Wonderful gallery, thank you so mcuh.

Blog Entries
    It is so wonderful to look at the variety of quilts any one strategy can produce. This is certainly the place to be inspired. Thanks again for all the work you do.
    Murphy1
    For our wonderful Golden Retriever adopted in March of 2010.

That is an awesome thing you are doing. I check it frequently to see a particular quilt, the categories are great !!!

Blog Entries
    thanks, Cathy. your gallery is a wonderful resource. hope your personal stuff is all resolved. happy quilting
    Nancy in western NY