Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt Guild Breast Cancer project

Quilt Guild Breast Cancer project

I'm looking for ideas for my quilt guild to do for breast cancer month October 2013. I'd like to post a challenge to the group but can't seem to come up with ideas besides use pink fabric. The quilts would go to charity after show and tell at the meeting. Any ideas are very much appreciated.

Sylvia

Google "Breast Cancer Quilts" You will be amazed at the possibilities - and they are not all pink.
    I got fabric.... Now I need time .
    Theresa

Blog Entries
    this person used counted cross stitch to dedicate a rose to a special someone... perhaps making those or embroidery to put in a quilt... you may get colors other than pink that way
    http://media.beta.photobucket.com/us...g.html?filters[term]=Breast%20Cancer%20Quilt&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=17

i couldn't get the full link to be active, so you probably have to copy and paste the entire link
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?