Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Quilt patis templates

  1. #1
    Super Member AnnieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Essex, England
    Posts
    1,108

    Quilt patis templates

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nkCdciXDa8

    This youtube video has set me off on EPP again. Just love the baby too! I shouldn't have started here on the forum, it leads to too many ideas.
    Anyway, can't get it out of my head. Just GOT to do some stars, BUT. I'd love to get the Quilt Patis templates and can't seem to find an outlet in the U.K. Any ideas please???

    Annie

  2. #2
    Super Member auntpiggylpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Michigan. . .FINALLY!!!!
    Posts
    6,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    If they can only be purchased in the states, I would be willing to get them and ship them to you if you wanted to go that route!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

  3. #3
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,658
    Blog Entries
    1
    http://quiltpati.tripod.com/id20.html
    Here is a list of stores that have ordered the Quilt Patis templates. Scroll down to the international stores.
    Haven't done one of these using the templates, but it sure looks easier. Several tutorials online all make it look easy. Another to-do list....

  4. #4
    Super Member AnnieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Essex, England
    Posts
    1,108
    That's so kind. I wouldn't want to put you to any trouble. If I could find a USA outlet I'd gladly pay for shipping.
    Annie

  5. #5
    Super Member auntpiggylpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Michigan. . .FINALLY!!!!
    Posts
    6,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    That's so kind. I wouldn't want to put you to any trouble. If I could find a USA outlet I'd gladly pay for shipping.
    Annie
    http://quiltpati.tripod.com/id12.html This is in Ohio.

    http://www.quiltersfancy.ca/notionsPATIS.html this one is in Ontario Canada

    It would be no problem to help you out with this.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

  6. #6
    Senior Member humbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    888
    As a last resort, there are sites that you can down load and print the diamonds and cut them out by hand. I do my own hexagons this way for GFG quilts. I do plan to do the diamonds next after I finish the hexi quilt I am working on now. I know many people don't want to take the time to cut them, but it really isn't all that time consuming. I can usually use the hex papers 3 or 4 times before they become to "limp" to work with. I would suppose the diamonds would be pretty much the same. Good luck finding what ever will work for you.

  7. #7
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SE Iowa
    Posts
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by humbird View Post
    As a last resort, there are sites that you can down load and print the diamonds and cut them out by hand. I do my own hexagons this way for GFG quilts. I do plan to do the diamonds next after I finish the hexi quilt I am working on now. I know many people don't want to take the time to cut them, but it really isn't all that time consuming. I can usually use the hex papers 3 or 4 times before they become to "limp" to work with. I would suppose the diamonds would be pretty much the same. Good luck finding what ever will work for you.
    Can you tell us some of the sites w diamond and hexagon downloads?

  8. #8
    Super Member auntpiggylpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Michigan. . .FINALLY!!!!
    Posts
    6,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

  9. #9
    Super Member patchsamkim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fox Valley Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,926
    This is the page I use for hexagons:
    http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/hexagonal/

    This page has lots of other shapes:
    http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/

    I print them out onto card stock, and cut out, use a small hole punch to make a hole in the center (dot is printed)...they have worked great for me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member humbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by patchsamkim View Post
    This is the page I use for hexagons:
    http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/hexagonal/

    This page has lots of other shapes:
    http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/

    I print them out onto card stock, and cut out, use a small hole punch to make a hole in the center (dot is printed)...they have worked great for me.
    These are the sites I use. I also punch a hole in the centers. I use scrap paper to print. Junk mail etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.