Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Which quilt pattern intimidates you?

I have done a Bargello Quilt and it really is not as hard as it looks. Tried PP this summer for the first time and really like it. I have worked on a New York Beauty and do not love the curves but did not find it hard. Now what really intimidates me is a Baltimore Album and any Judy Niemeyer pattern! If I ever attempt a Baltimore Album, it will definitely become an Heirloom Quilt because it will be the only one I ever make

I have done a Bargello Quilt and it really is not as hard as it looks. Tried PP this summer for the first time and really like it. I have worked on a New York Beauty and do not love the curves but did not find it hard. Now what really intimidates me is a Baltimore Album and any Judy Niemeyer pattern! If I ever attempt a Baltimore Album, it will definitely become an Heirloom Quilt because it will be the only one I ever make I do have to say that taking a quilt class in a certain technique seems to take the scare out of trying something new for me!

Power Poster
    not a pattern just dont like paper piecing
    QUILTNMO

Blog Entries
    New York Beauty paper piecing patterns. They are so beautiful, but I just can't seem to make myself start one.

Blog Entries
    Bargello and Trip Around The World.

Anything applique! I have even bought several kits that I want to do one day and haven't had the nerve to start even one of them yet!
    If you wouldn't write it and sign it, don't say it.

Where to begin----There are so many! lol

It's storm at sea for me. I have one started but keep putting it down. I won't give up though. I will try and try again.
    I am definately happy and very fulfilled when I am quilting, buying material or reading other quilter's messages on this quilting board.

there are a few patterns i would love to do but because they are paper pieced i just can seem to get excited about try paper piecing, sounds hard to me

NONE!

I don't use patterns so they don't intimidate me. I am very much a free styler and create my own.

I have been told many times though that some of my creations has "what looks like this or that" and I have no idea as to what they are talking about since I don't use pattern blocks to create things.
    clsurz

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast