Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt Retreat

I just found out that the quilt retreat I was planning to go to this summer (Thunder Bay Resort in Hillman, MI) is no longer going to be doing quilt retreats. :cry: Does anyone have a good suggestion for a quilt retreat in Michigan or northern Ohio? I can really only go in the summer because of work. The one I went to had room, food and classes included so I'm looking for something along those lines but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I checked Kettunen Center near Tustin and they have none listed on their website. That's unusual. I checked Julie Ann's website as they hold retreats at Kettunen. Nothing there, either. If I see anything posted at the store, I'll put it on here. I think Julie Ann's only plans a few months ahead.

Why isn't Hillman doing retreat I am within 40 miles of there and have been thinking about going to one!

Quote Originally Posted by Up North
    Why isn't Hillman doing retreat I am within 40 miles of there and have been thinking about going to one!
    I don't know. I looked on their website because I wanted to see if they had their 2011 dates up yet and their newsletter said that this was going to be the last year.