Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt shops near Gatlinburg, TN?

Quilt shops near Gatlinburg, TN?

We will be in the Gatlinburg area next week for a couple of days. Are there any local quilt shops that I MUST add to our schedule?

Blog Entries
    Machine Quilting By Ina is my fav in that area.1020 Old Knoxville Highway. You can Google directions.It's just out of Seivierville.

Quote Originally Posted by mtchick View Post
    We will be in the Gatlinburg area next week for a couple of days. Are there any local quilt shops that I MUST add to our schedule?
    Pat C

Blog Entries
    There is another thread started yesterday asking the same thing! Maybe you both are going to the same thing? Quilt shops in Gatlinburg area
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Machine Quilting by Iva is a great shop - lots of fabric. When you leave there, turn left on the Chapman Highway. Follow it out to Seymour and then turn left at the Walgreens. That will turn into Old Sevierville Road where you'll find Pappy's Quilting Place. It is wonderful - super friendly people and lots of beautiful fabrics. Also, in the Arts and Crafts area of Gatlinburg, there is Mountain Stitches by Susan. She is so friendly and her husband works there too. She has GORGEOUS fabrics. If you go out to Cosby, you'll find Holloway's Country Home - another great store. Have a great time - Pigeon Forge/Sevierville/Gatlinburg is my favorite vacation destination!