Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt Shops in/near Henrico, VA?

Quilt Shops in/near Henrico, VA?

I'm heading east for Thanksgiving to see my best friend (she and her husband are still active duty military). I haven't seen her in 6 years! Our other best friend, who I saw for the first time in 14 years last month will also be joining us! I'm doing Black Friday at JoAnn fabrics, but for those of you who might be familiar with the area, are there any quilt shops I should check out while in town?

Banned
    just type in quilt shops in henrico va and you will get some locations. there is one in henrico. it is near Richmond va

Quote Originally Posted by Holice View Post
    just type in quilt shops in henrico va and you will get some locations. there is one in henrico. it is near Richmond va
    I can easily Google. But that doesn't tell me are the quilt shops open, speak to their quality, or take into account firsthand experience from others. I have a limited amount of time to spend with my friends, so I'm looking to get an idea of if/which shop(s) to visit before we get there. My friend isn't a quilter, so she won't have any info other than what Google would tell her as well.