Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilt shops in or near Pensacola Beach, FL >

Quilt shops in or near Pensacola Beach, FL

Quilt shops in or near Pensacola Beach, FL

Old 05-10-2011, 11:22 AM

My husband and I are attending a retirement party over the weekend and I know I will have a bit of free time. Gee whatever should a quilter do?! LOL

Thanks for your help!
Old 05-10-2011, 11:35 AM

Hey GF, have fun in p-cola and say hi to my sis.

The only quilt shop I can suggest in part of a pharmacy. They have tons of fabric. My sis and I spent hours in there last summer. It's called A & E Pharmacy on New Warrington Rd. They don't have a website or I'd send ya the link.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:45 AM

I had completely forgot you had told me that before. Duh?! See you at the next crafter's night. I was not feeling well last week. Raging migraine! Ugh!
Old 05-10-2011, 11:55 AM

http://www.martellinotions.com/retail.htm

This the is Martelli website. They are located in Pensacola and there are driving directions on the website. I have one of their erogonomic rotaty cutters and really like it. Looks like they have a variety of things in their retail shop...might be interesting to check them out when you are down there.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Neena

This the is Martelli website. They are located in Pensacola and there are driving directions on the website. I have one of their erogonomic rotaty cutters and really like it. Looks like they have a variety of things in their retail shop...might be interesting to check them out when you are down there.
Thank you! Really like your avatar. I am thinking about quilting one for my king size bed. Won't get to it until next year but I know my husband would love it. He is a Florida boy and a fisherman!
Old 05-10-2011, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by SewMomma66
Originally Posted by Neena

Thank you! Really like your avatar. I am thinking about quilting one for my king size bed. Won't get to it until next year but I know my husband would love it. He is a Florida boy and a fisherman!
I made a queen size for my Navy son...he did his OCS in Pensacola. Love it down there!
Old 05-10-2011, 12:48 PM

Lived in P'cola for 35 years until 1 1/2 yr. ago. The absolute best place to buy fabric is A & E Pharmacy. they have huge amounts of fabric. There are no LQS in Pensacola. There is one The Quilting Station, over the bridge in Pace and the Walmart in Milton still has fabric. There is one Joann's in P'cola on N. Davis Hwy, But, be sure to go to A & E. I make the trip down there which is 3 hr drive just to buy my fabric, I think they are great. If you want to make the drive over to Orange Beach, Foley AL area on Hwy. 59 near Summerdale is a fabric store called Fabric by the Pound. If you make that drive it is good excuse to go to the Outlet Mall. Have fun.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by SewMomma66
I had completely forgot you had told me that before. Duh?! See you at the next crafter's night. I was not feeling well last week. Raging migraine! Ugh!
Hope ya feel better soon. Migraines are no fun.