Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
quilt show in Oklahoma City >

quilt show in Oklahoma City

quilt show in Oklahoma City

Old 06-21-2009, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by binthepink
DSC02916.JPG

This picture of the Grandmother's Flower Garden is mine!! You made my day. I'd like to hear why you took this picture. Glad you enjoyed the show; I'm in the Guild and on the Show Committee. I'm a lurker here, but have enjoyed keeping up with all the messages!

Oh that is so cool that I took a picture of your quilt! I loved it and wish I took more pictures of it. But I was intrigued by the way you quilted it and the little birds and things in the corners added such a sweet touch to it. I have always wanted to make one of these and have just recently learned to piece this way. So I'm starting out with a quilt for my grand daughters baby doll. A few of my cyber friends are working on these too and I wanted to show them your quilt. Any chance you can post a picture of the whole quilt for us?
Old 06-22-2009, 04:20 AM

Thanks so much. I would love to post a pic, but I don't know how. The next time a family member comes by and can show me how, I will do it.
(I feel very enept sometimes with computer stuff!)
Old 07-12-2009, 11:20 AM

Billswife99 asked for these pictures from the Oklahoma City quiltshow. My daughter's helped me, so here they are! Thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-50351.jpe   attachment-50420.jpe  
Old 07-12-2009, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by okie
I don't have a camera, and I was thinking I saw a sign that said no pictures. I may be mistaken. I'll look when I get there, just one more hour. You know I'm not getting much done at work today. Thank goodness there is no one looking over my shoulder. I have a camera phone but I don't know how to get pictures from my phone to the computer. I'm sure I have to buy something to do it with.
You can email them to yourself. Set your email as a contact and send it on...free nothing more to buy :D