Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt Show

This weekend hubby and I attended a quilt show in our area. This was a first time event that is sure to become annual. I posted lots and lots of pictures of the fabulous quilts there on my Webshots page.

I took a ton of pictures at the quilt show this weekend. If anyone likes looking at pictures of quilts, they are on my Webshots page in the folder entitled The Greater Jackson Quilt Celebration. Barb

http://community.webshots.com/user/barbc914

They are in the folder entitled The Greater Jackson Quilt Celebration.

Barb C.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for posting these :D I do love to gaze at others works of art :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Barb,
    Thank you so much for posting such a lovely quilt show. I appreciate all your hard work posting so many beautiful quilt pics. I feel as if I've been on a vacation and am ready to get back to work now.
    Thanks again.
    Yvonne

Some really nice quilts, I saw a few I would like to try.........thanks for thre pics :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
    Some really nice quilts, I saw a few I would like to try.........thanks for thre pics :D
    That's the downside to shows.. I come home ready to toss aside what I NEED to finish and start lots of new projects! :lol: Barb

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much! They sure are inspiring, aren't they?

Thanks for the link to the pictures Barb. These are beautiful...now my to do list just got longer. LOL

I keep visiting the quilts and I cannot decide which is my favorite. THe dazzling diamonds quilt caught my eye to begin with, I love the colors in this one so bright and vibrant.

:D Barb, thanks for sharing these with everyone. I was in need of some inspiration and boy, have you provided it! Am at work (of course) but I surely wish I was at home in my sewing room. Thanks again

Thanks for all your hard work. It was almost like being right there. They were all so dazzling. I especially loved "Piano Tornado."