Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Quilt Shows

  1. #21
    Senior Member k_jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bay area CA
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ
    Aahhh, Tim. Dear, Sweet, Hopeful, Deluded Tim

    we like you fine ... but not THAT much. :shock:

    you will have to pile into a room of your own

    LOL
    Hmmmph! At least I won't be crowded.

    tim in san jose

  2. #22
    Barbara Maloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Omro, WI
    Posts
    15
    There is a quilt show in Oshkosh, WI on Friday, March 16 and Saturday, March 17 at the locat Fox Valley Tech school. Then on April 14 it's off to Rosemont, IL for the quilt show there. I believe it runs Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We go by bus on Saturday only. It is a long, fun filled day.

  3. #23
    Super Member mimisharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, North Carolina
    Posts
    6,014
    Don't give up hope Tim, we'll send the speed talkers that keep us awake to your room. That way you won't feel lonely! You'll be able to keep up with the conversation, right?

    :lol:

  4. #24
    Senior Member k_jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bay area CA
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisharon
    Don't give up hope Tim, we'll send the speed talkers that keep us awake to your room. That way you won't feel lonely! You'll be able to keep up with the conversation, right?

    :lol:
    huh?


  5. #25
    Community Manager PatriceJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,079
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisharon
    Don't give up hope Tim, we'll send the speed talkers that keep us awake to your room. That way you won't feel lonely! You'll be able to keep up with the conversation, right?

    :lol:
    huh?
    very simple. anybody who's keeping us awake gets sent down the hall to talk your ear off and keep you awake instead.
    we get our beauty sleep.
    you get to look like the "big man on campus" cruising the show and town with a crowd of gorgeous quilters.
    a win-win all around, wouldn't ya say?

    :wink:

  6. #26
    Senior Member k_jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bay area CA
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisharon
    Don't give up hope Tim, we'll send the speed talkers that keep us awake to your room. That way you won't feel lonely! You'll be able to keep up with the conversation, right?

    :lol:
    huh?
    very simple. anybody who's keeping us awake gets sent down the hall to talk your ear off and keep you awake instead.
    we get our beauty sleep.
    you get to look like the "big man on campus" cruising the show and town with a crowd of gorgeous quilters.
    a win-win all around, wouldn't ya say?

    :wink:
    Here's the deal... I call it piling on. You send someone down because they talk too much, they bring their quilt and "pile it on"... the bed in my room. At the end of the weekend, you all have a lot of fond memories, I have all your beautiful quilts.

    THAT's a win-win situation.


    tim in san jose

  7. #27
    Community Manager PatriceJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,079
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisharon
    Don't give up hope Tim, we'll send the speed talkers that keep us awake to your room. That way you won't feel lonely! You'll be able to keep up with the conversation, right?

    :lol:
    huh?
    very simple. anybody who's keeping us awake gets sent down the hall to talk your ear off and keep you awake instead.
    we get our beauty sleep.
    you get to look like the "big man on campus" cruising the show and town with a crowd of gorgeous quilters.
    a win-win all around, wouldn't ya say?

    :wink:
    Here's the deal... I call it piling on. You send someone down because they talk too much, they bring their quilt and "pile it on"... the bed in my room. At the end of the weekend, you all have a lot of fond memories, I have all your beautiful quilts.

    THAT's a win-win situation.


    tim in san jose
    I ain't touchin' THAT one with a 10 foot pole.
    :shock:

    ROFLMBO

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    RED BANKS, MS.
    Posts
    9
    IS ANYONE GOING TO THE SHOW IN BATON ROUGE, LA.?]

  9. #29
    Super Member vicki reno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,137
    Too far away for me, but my sister lives in Thibodaux. When is it and I'll let her know about it. I'm sure she'd be interested. It'd be nice if we could go together, but it won't happen this year. We are going to try to make the Houston show in '09 because that's when I will retire. Maybe get together for visits before then but a quilt show in '09 hopefully. Her daughter lives there and if she is still there then, we'll camp out in her spare bedroom.

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    RED BANKS, MS.
    Posts
    9
    THE SHOW IS IN BATON ROUGE MARCH 14,15, & 16th 2007

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.