Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: quilt store near Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Hubby and I are taking a trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming--does anyone know of any store quilts near that town? Would love to drop in on one.

There is a quilt shop in Jackson, WY. It is called Stitch 'n Time, Inc. It says in the ad in my book that it is "Jackson Hole's Largest fabric, quilting & craft center.

If interested there address is: 955 Alpine Lane, Jackson, WY and their phone # is 888-565-5634 or 307-733-6800.

You may want to call them to find out their store hours. Sometimes that changes after the book comes out.

Thanks--I will check into it. Happy Quilting!!!

I stopped in Jackson Hole several years ago. I'm not sure if this shop is the same but I had a great time. I still have one of the patterns I bought there for a quilt with a moose on it..... Great little shop.

There is a great quilt shop in Cody, WY --Friends and Company --if you're also going to Yellowstone, check it out.

If you go thru Greybull, WY there is Big Horn Quilts. What direction are you travilling thru Wyoming?