Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quilt as you go..

Those quilts are beautiful! Don't be so hard on yourself. Quilting with disabilities is difficult enough, let alone being your own worst critic. I have lupus and fibromyalgia that is why I am looking into this method. I get tired easily trying to quilt and hold up a bigger quilt.

[quote=Up North]Bayside Quilting.com has a tutorial on the fun and done method that is easy and no sewing extra strips or handsewing.

http://www.baysidequilting.com/store...idCategory=284[/quote

In this link the sound is messed up. I wonder if it's just my computer or if it's the link.

Banned
    TBones Mom, you're quilts are absolutely beautiful!! :-D They are sweet, lovely and very well done. Your color choices are perfect and the smiles on those little one's faces says it all - those quilts are loved! Well done.

I did a tutorial on this very thing. It is posted in the tutorial section under " Quilt as you go that Deb uses". It is truly step by step with lots of pics! Any questions, just pm me!

You sold me, I ordered it! Can't wait!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2