Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quilter's World Magazine

Blog Entries
    I keep getting emails from Quilter's World magazine for a free copy. Do any of you think it's worth a look and/or getting a subscription? I'm fairly new at this and can use all the help I can get. As a side note, I had cataract surgery on my right eye last Tuesday so I won't be doing any sewing for at least another month. But, I can dream can't I?

read the fine print....free for one ,but with a monthly charges for the next so many magazines..like 1 yr paid subscription.

Blog Entries
    I know. Learned my lesson from Beading magazines. The price is not too bad. I just wonder if I would get my money's worth from them. There's so much on this board and online that I don't want to pay for something I already get (and appreciate!) for free.

one of my favorite things is to pick up the mail on my way home from work, get a cup of coffee and look through a good quilting magazine. I had a sub. for this one and like it fine. I got 3 diff. ones for one year, now I'm going back through them and will get some new ones probably next year.

Blog Entries
    Go to their website and you can look through the current copy. It has a couple of really nice patterns. You can also buy a digital sub. for less money and then just print out what you want.

Blog Entries
    Good Idea! My beading magazines have ezines also, but you have to have a subscription to the mag to access any of the freebee ideas.

I have the e-zine from Quilter's World. You get access to 24 months of issues with the subscription. I have downloaded mine to DVD and I browse through them whenever the mood strikes me.

Love it!

Blog Entries
    It's less pattern heavy and more slanted to shows and featuring fiber artists - but I like it. I learned about a bunch of shows that I can actually GET to, and places to submit quilts for entry into shows. For me, QW is perfect.

I love getting QW in the mail. I take it to bed and read, then take it in the RV with several prev. issues and re-read. I do like that magazine - it's my favorite.

It's my favorite. I like the instructions and they rate the quilt as beginner, intermediate, advanced. The directions are easy to follow also.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast