Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: quilting again

My DD moved most of her stuff into my house when the floods were threatening here. Most of it ended up in my bedroom and completely blocked my quilting frame and Juki machine. No quilting for me. Sigh. Today I said enough is enough and rearranged everything to put my sisters king size quilt on the frame. I did a couple of practice pieces to make sure all is well with the frame and machine and I can't tell you how good that felt. The quilt is almost completely on the frame. I work Monday but Tuesday and Wed. are mine to quilt to my hearts content. I can't wait. :-D :-D :-D

Good for you Patti, have lots of fun!

So happy, can't wait to see a picture of the finished quilt.

sometimes we have to take the bull by the horns***

Banned
    I'm so glad for you!!!

Enjoy yourself

I know how excited you are. It has been 3 weeks since I touched any sewing or quilting. I have one on the frame ready to go. Just hope things will work out so I can sew this week--hubby is home and doing ok after a big scare and being in ICu for over two weeks in Anchorage which is a four hr drive from me. So I stayed up there and it was very difficult. If I could have been sewing it might have been easier. Good luck with your project.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    My DD moved most of her stuff into my house when the floods were threatening here. Most of it ended up in my bedroom and completely blocked my quilting frame and Juki machine. No quilting for me. Sigh. Today I said enough is enough and rearranged everything to put my sisters king size quilt on the frame. I did a couple of practice pieces to make sure all is well with the frame and machine and I can't tell you how good that felt. The quilt is almost completely on the frame. I work Monday but Tuesday and Wed. are mine to quilt to my hearts content. I can't wait. :-D :-D :-D

Glad for you

good for you.I have not quilted hardly in months.time to start-I have 2 laundry baskets full of tops waiting.I need to quilt at least half of them so I can start piecing again.