Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilting Christmas List

Blog Entries
    Wow !! I am so content that I really have nothing materially related. Now I would ask for all my fAmily and friends QB included in the friends and family to,have a most blessed and peaceful Christmas with blessings through out the year!

Last year my daughter gave me two bottles of Best Press and two larger refill bottles. Love it. She couldn't believe how excited I was to get the stuff. This year will be so different. One daughter and family are going to Costa Rica during Christmas break and I will be staying at their house dog sitting. My other daughter, her husband and her daughter are not great celebraters of Christmas. So I want to think of something different to do, something out of the box, so I won't feel so bad about not having our traditional Christmas.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    OH heck just give me a gift card to the local LQS and Jo-Ann's -I'll be happy to go spend my Christmas monies there !LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I'll ask my wonderful husband for the same thing as last year, and the year before that, and the year before that......a WIFE !!
    Hey....he has one.....why shouldn't I ???...... someone to do the cooking, cleaning, laundry, gardening, errands, etc -- and i could just quilt and play with the grandkids !!!!!
    Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Me... View Post
    My request this year isn't quilting related. I want a new supersonic whippity do lens for my camera. I have everything a quilter would ever need, so I don't ask for quilty things. (Of course, he has everything a blacksmith would ever need, so he doesn't ask for blacksmithy things...) My only other wish is that we would have all six of our children home for Christmas. Hasn't happened in over 10 years.... :*(
    Oh, I wish that, too, for you! I know it would be my best gift!

Quote Originally Posted by PenniF View Post
    I'll ask my wonderful husband for the same thing as last year, and the year before that, and the year before that......a WIFE !!
    Hey....he has one.....why shouldn't I ???...... someone to do the cooking, cleaning, laundry, gardening, errands, etc -- and i could just quilt and play with the grandkids !!!!!

Be careful what you ask for!

Blog Entries
    gift certificates to Fabric.com!!
    Stephanie in Mena

Quote Originally Posted by mme3924 View Post
    Be careful what you ask for!
    This was my laugh for the day!!! Wouldn't it be fun to just SIT and SEW almost all day instead of working around the household duties?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by owlvamp View Post
    I asked for my very own home with my very own room for crafts.! LOL
    To owlvamp - YES, YES, YES My own home for many, many reasons! My one and only dream, hopefully it will come true. At 70, you just wonder if dreams will come true anymore.

Blog Entries
    I think that's a great idea. My sister, who is divorced, buys herself a Christmas gift every year

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast