Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilting Is Murder

Is anyone participating in this mystery? I tried, but I think it is way over my head. I found one clue the first week and it meant nothing to me. I gave up looking for clues. Can anyone explain how it works, or is it too complicated. Thanks
    Sue

I didn't know about this until now but does sound interesting. I'm going to start reading it tonite and see, it may be over my head also.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by susie-susie-susie
    Is anyone participating in this mystery? I tried, but I think it is way over my head. I found one clue the first week and it meant nothing to me. I gave up looking for clues. Can anyone explain how it works, or is it too complicated. Thanks
    Sue
    I love mysteries; and I am out of books till the weather clears. Where is it?

Put Quilting Is Murder in your search engine. I can't remember how I found it. I did join something called quilters carousel. There were 12 quilt shops and if you signed up for their newsletter you got a free pattern. I get quite a few newsletters from this and some great sales on fabric. Trouble is, I can't remember how I got there.
    Sue

I'm doing the Quilting is murder. Getting the wording to the clues is not difficult - some of the text is just advertising the stores who are participating...and I"m not doing any more than collecting the clues right now..it's just something to do while looking at fabric on=line.