I have been working on this quilt for over 4 months. If I did get time to work on it I had to keep undoing what I did. Finally got the top put together and thought I would try spray basting that have heard so much about on here. Well, I bought me some spray and laid out my batting and the spray I was using came out like that silly string stuff the kids us. It is called Fast Track 55 and I bought it because it was a bit cheaper than the others.
Asa soon as I laid the sandwich together I knew I was in trouble because it was hard to pull it loose to reposition. finally got it together and then I tried quilting it. Oh my, that was a nightmare. The needle kept sticking and grabbing so I had a lot of time with my seam ripper. Got it FMQed and started on the binding and of course when I squared it the back was not even so I had to figure out how to fix it. Got it finished and it took me over 4 hours just to handstitch the binding. I sure hope this grandbaby uses this until it falls apart.lol
These colors are more vibrant than they look and for some reason the back did not show.