Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilting Retreat Help!

Blog Entries
    My best friend lives in Nevada and I live in Florida... We are wanting to go on a quilting retreat together, but neither one of us have ever been. Can anyone recomend a good place to go. We are looking to go in the Fall and we want to go for at least 3-4 days! Any Ideas? We would even be interested in going with a guild or existing group.
    Thanks in advance!

If you just type in quilting retreats into your yahoo or google search engine, there are tons. Might be fun for you to find one that is way between to meet up.

oh that would be wonderful i am going to research it too then we will compare.

Blog Entries
    look in the back at ads in Quilt Mags....I always thought the one in Montana looked like so much fun...you can google also for a central location

Do you have a favorite quilt designer? Often the have a annual retreat. I know Eleanor Burns, Charlotte Angoitte, and Georgia Bonesteel do.