Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: ♥ Quilting Retreats Checklist (List you can print)

Blog Entries
    My gosh! Next time I will proof read what I send.

Blog Entries
    How timely!!! I leave tomorrow for a retreat. Thanks a bunch.
    Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. Pablo Picasso

PLEASE NO PERFUME!!!! There is nothing worse than to go to a retreat, even shopping and have problems breathing. I know you believe you really have a valid reason....(excessive perspiration etc.) This does not outweigh my need to breathe. This also pertains to hairspray and deodorant that has scents added. It is a very difficult problem those of us that have allergies deal with on a daily basis. It is also why some of us are not able to go to some retreats. Thanks for your co-operation!!!

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much! I won't be going anytime soon but if one doesn't have time to take a complete shower, do the pits.Also baking soda does wonders under the arms. Nothing worse than trying to have a good time and someone comes in all their glory with perfume or scented something and others end up with a migraine. You can liken it to smoking. That doesn't help either. It can throw some into respiratory arrest/asthma attack. An expensive unanticipated expense.
    Quote Originally Posted by imsewnso View Post
    PLEASE NO PERFUME!!!! There is nothing worse than to go to a retreat, even shopping and have problems breathing. I know you believe you really have a valid reason....(excessive perspiration etc.) This does not outweigh my need to breathe. This also pertains to hairspray and deodorant that has scents added. It is a very difficult problem those of us that have allergies deal with on a daily basis. It is also why some of us are not able to go to some retreats. Thanks for your co-operation!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6