Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilting Rulers

Quilting Rulers

Happy New Year--almost! As I'm going through quilting magazines and projects I notice that there are some items I wish I had but don't (that's most of us!) and wondered if anyone has any project/specialty rulers that they are wanting to part with at a fair price. If so, please PM me. Perhaps it could be a win/win for both of us!
    Pay It Forward.

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Im a ruler and quilting gadget nut..... So i can relate to what your saying... Good luck in finding some goodies!!! Post what you find..

gump,
    If you don't get any offers go to the quilt and fabric stores this time of year. They are all pretty much on sale. But, even if they are not, they are well worth the money. I too love tools that make my lefe easier or that result in a neat block. I couldn't part with mine. Sorry.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    I have found a template to make circles on ebay with free shipping that was cheaper than the Hobby Lobby price. Look on ebay.

You might want to post what you're looking for in the "In Search Of" section of the forum. Hope you find what you're looking for.

For some specialty rulers my friends and I do share. Saves money for those we don't use much.

ali
    Have fun quilting! If it isn't fun, you will miss a lot.
    ali