Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: quilting videos

Jan22,
    Love the site, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for posting the site--it's great. We still have "dial up" here so the videos will have to wait for awhile until we upgrade. I do have it bookmarked!

Like you, I do a lot better with visuals. I just think it's funny that these computers "have made work more fun" when we can sneak in a few moments of something interesting to perk up our work time. (would like to do that at the school where I teach but they have blocked virturally everything! :evil: )

OK jan22- we need to see pics of the quilts you made? By any chance do did you take pics? We love to see pics...........

Barb

I take pics of everything, just don't get them downloaded often enough. I have my little photo album to keep them handy. When I get old, grey, senile, etc I'll have something to look at and remember (if I can) of what I did back then. I always ask the recipient of my quilts to get me a pciture of the quilt with the person it was intended for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2