Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: quilting videos

I just today clicked into a dicussion that had quilting video's. I was watching one about stippling and another about a perfect 1/4 inch, but had to click out real quick cause the 'boss was coming'. Then I couldn't get/find it again. Can anyone help me?? a link is all I'm looking for. TIA

Banned
    go to history. it'll be there

History?? Guess I'm not so handy here as I thought??

What browser are you using?

For Firefox, on the menu bar, click on History. If it's not in that immediate list, you can click on Recently Closed or Show in Sidebar.

For IE, on the toolbar, there is an icon to the right of the Favorites button (at least on mine) that is a circle and has a green arrow. That is your History button. if you click on that, your history will come up in the side. You can also hover you mouse over the button and it will tell you what they are.

Got it. Never knew about that button, and I found it. Sent a msg to myself at home so I can watch it there instead. Thank you for your computer wizard knowledge. Thanks again.

Banned
    good, glad you found it

Glad you found it. Sounds interesting--could you share the address. I would love to check that out.

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/

I just went and watched a few videos ...they were very helpful for me...I need a visual and this was great to help me with paper piecing which I am interested in trying...Thanks for the website address....

Glad I could help someone for a change. Everyone has been so nice to me in this group.

Just finished a twin size quilt for a great niece. Her grandmother made quilts for each of her older brothers but never for her. She's now 12 and keeps reminding me that she doesn't have a quilt. Because her mom is redoing her room in polka dots, I made her a quilt all in polka dots. It came out cute (not bragging here). Took it to work for show an tell, now one of the gals wants me to make her a quilt. Not what I expected, have enough of my own projects to finish. Told her I would consider it, time will tell. When I get a picture, I'll try to post it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast