Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilts for dgss& dgds for Christmas

Blog Entries

Smile Quilts for dgss& dgds for Christmas

I made quilts for my four dgks for Christmas . 17 yo dgd- a puple & cream log cabin;15 yo dgs- a blue & yellow Ohio Star; 10 yo dgs-I Spy(250 6" sqs);7 yo dgd- I Spy. I wasn't sure how they would receive these gifts- they were all thrilled!! I was so happy that they knew & appreciated how much love and work I put into the quilts. It really was better to give than receive!

Blog Entries
    Awesome. Did you post pictures in the picture section? It is really nice to know that teenagers appreciated your labour of love. Congratulations. I agree...It is better to give than to receive. Merry Christmas to You and Yours from Me and Mine.
    Quilting is my PASSION not my pass time.
    If Your DREAMS don"t Scare You...Then They Are NOT Big Enough!!!Dare to DREAM!

www.quilterella.ca

i think kids appreciate quilts more than anyone else! all of the kids quilts i have made over the years caused such excitement and Glee. their parents may not have a clue---but kids---they know they are wrapped in love when they recieve a quilt great that you got them done...Merry Christmas-
    i need to get into the quilting room and finish the quilt on the frame today---
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy
    Colleen's custom quilting; longarm services and custom quilt commissions.