Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
quilts >

quilts

quilts

Old 12-22-2010, 04:42 PM

I bought a quilt at Cracker Barrel last year that was created exclusively for Cracker Barrel by Donna Sharp.. It is a beautiful quilt with two cardinals, one red and one brown with Holly leaves. As I said it is beautiful. Well, I was at Cracker Barrel this year and they have a Quilt with those same Cardinals, looks like the one I bought last year, but when you look at it closely you realize it isn't the same quality. I was made in China, how about that! Looks like a Donna Sharp, but up close you can certainly tell the difference, and get this, it's still the same price as the Donna Sharp quilt. I don't know what Cracker Barrel is thinking. Maybe Donna isn't making quilts for them anymore. I sure wasn't very happy with Cracker Barrel lowering their standards. I hope to see the Donna Sharp Cardinal quilts next year. It is a beautiful quilt and a good seller. I had to go to 3 different Cracker Barrels last year to find two matching shams.
fpd
Old 12-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Power Poster

I googled her and if it is the same Donna Clark she has a bunch of products at cheap prices, so you know the quality is low.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Power Poster

Maybe she is contracting with someone else this year?