Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quiltville Labor Day mystery quilt

Check it out Bonnie is starting to post some news about her next mystery quilt starting Labor Day weekend. Sounds like fun.

It DOES sound like fun. I'd have to stay up all weekend and probably still wouldn't get it done! :lol: A quilty slumber party...

oooh that could be fun quiltwoman!!!

I'm off to check out the site!

oooh that mystery looks interesting too and I just love autumn colours!!! I am going to have to sit down this weekend and write up the list of things I am doing now, what HAS to be completed before the end of the month, what I need left to make for Christmas gifts and what other things I want to complete. I still have to put my last mystery from Bonnie together. I have all the blocks completed, I just need to sew them into a quilt top!

I also just signed up for a few more things on this forum!! We quilters sure know how to spread ourselves thin! But we HATE to miss out on these projects here!!!

And on that note, hmmm I think I will start that list now as I just remember I am heading out of town this weekend to Bonavista!

I just Looove Bonnie's website! I can get lost in her inspiration for HOURS!

Help, what is the website that you are talking about? Would like to see it, to know if I would like to do the myster quilt. Thanks

I looked at her last mystery quilt and have to say it was quite stunning. But, I also thought it was difficult. All the angles.

But, her Orange Crush quilt is just stunning. I like it very much, but don't have the guts to undertake it.

Her latest one she's starting is looking very interesting. She's a real pro.

I'm going to be posting a lot of mystery quilts for my blog.

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by quilterpat
    Help, what is the website that you are talking about? Would like to see it, to know if I would like to do the myster quilt. Thanks
    heres a link for you :D

http://www.quiltville.com

have fun :D

I did her Happy Scrappy Quilts pattern and made two quilts with it. So much fun. will have to check out her new mystery quilt. Marge

I did the orange crush mystery quilt was a lot of fun and learned alot from her. It wasn't as hard as i thought.

Orange Crush last mystery quilt
    Name:  Attachment-43927.jpe
Views: 16
Size:  16.1 KB

Pam you did a good job at your mystery quilt. Mine is still cut up in pieces in a box. I see you are hooked on mystery quilts!!!1
    I want to see more :!: :D :lol:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast