Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Raleigh guild

Hi I am new to Raleigh, NC and wondering if there is anybody in the area who is in the Capital Quilters Guild? I am interested in joining but would like to find out a little more about it first. Thanks!

Welcome to the area. I'm not in Capital Quilters (yet) but do belong to Durham Orange, and I think there are several ladies in the area who belong to both. I also belong to the Triangle Modern Quilt guild, which is a lot of fun and meets the 2nd Sunday in Chapel Hill. PM me if you'd like more information.

Cheers, K

Quote Originally Posted by CorgiNole
    Welcome to the area. I'm not in Capital Quilters (yet) but do belong to Durham Orange, and I think there are several ladies in the area who belong to both. I also belong to the Triangle Modern Quilt guild, which is a lot of fun and meets the 2nd Sunday in Chapel Hill. PM me if you'd like more information.

Cheers, K
    Thanks for the info! I was not aware of Triangle Modern Quilt Guild but looks like it might be more my style!