Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: RE: 1 1/2 Ruler and the danger..

You can stop the danger of cutting your fingers/hands with the use of wizard gloves. I use the grippers to hold my rulers and use my wizzard gloves. I bought my first glove when I worked in a restaurant, have since bought 3 other ones now from your big kitchen gadget stores for other people. Using the wizard glove, there is NO WAY you can cut your fingers, even using a electric meat slicer. They come in different sizes..extra small to extra large. They can be a little bulky..but they sure save on your fingers. I use mine in the kitchen..and for sewing..and I have even caught hubby using it in his work shop..so I am buying his own for him. They are 100 dishwasher safe. I also have another kind.. I searched online to find pictures of what I have to show you..
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Blog Entries
    Cool ideal, I am going to look into this. Thank you for sharing :P

Blog Entries
    Is that like the ov glove? They sell at target. U can use them instead of hot pads.

Those have been used in the Food Service Industry for years, if you are interested check out your local Restaurant Supply.

Fons and Porter sell a "safety glove". It isn't very bulky. Not sure how the price compares.

Quote Originally Posted by Painiacs
    Is that like the ov glove? They sell at target. U can use them instead of hot pads.
    This one is not for heat..just for cutting..we use it all the time in our house when cutting onions and etc..