Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: JoAnn's Scratch Off Coupon

I'm just curious...again. I would like to know how often do you shop at JoAnn's, and how much do you spend? I'm trying to figure out if the amount on the scratch-off is related to the amount spent in the store or what.

My scratch-off was for 50% off. I try to go in every time I get a coupon but usually only spend $10.00 or less (mostly thread, accessories, templates, stabilizer). I'm trying to stick to scrap quilts right now, so I don't buy toooo much fabric.

Just scratched mine off- 40%. I don't go often, but when I go most often it's substantial. Last time was $2.00- a rare case.

Don't know if I will use it. Maybe offer it to daughter.

No, definitely no relationship between how much you spend and the value of the coupon, or I would have had one for 80%, lol.

Blog Entries
    I haven't gotten a flier yet. I always give my coupons to a guild member that goes to Joann's when she goes to her Dr. in the next town, that's the closest one around and it doesn't have a good selection of quilting notions, always the same old stuff.

Blog Entries
    I guess my Joanne's flyer is still in the mail since I haven't received a scratch off. But I use is to buy batting when it isn't on sale. I was there yesterday looking for some Warm & Natural on the bolt and the nice cutting lady told me that it was on sale - normally $7.99 yd for $3.99. She's a quilter so her input on batting was good to me. Wish I could have purchased the whole 15 yds at that point but settled for 4. (I had already spent $50 on fabrics else where.)

Nope, no relationship at all! Mine was 40%. What I spend there depends on the sales :-D . Bolt batting, some thread, a few notions and some crochet cotton is about all I buy there any more. I use to spend 1/2 my paycheck there until I found my LQS!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie2
    I guess my Joanne's flyer is still in the mail since I haven't received a scratch off. But I use is to buy batting when it isn't on sale. I was there yesterday looking for some Warm & Natural on the bolt and the nice cutting lady told me that it was on sale - normally $7.99 yd for $3.99. She's a quilter so her input on batting was good to me. Wish I could have purchased the whole 15 yds at that point but settled for 4. (I had already spent $50 on fabrics else where.)
    I never got my flyer this week, either. Asked at the store last night when I was in, but they wouldn't give me one - said it was probably a postal error!

I haven't gotten mine yet either and I need to go there this afternoon....grrr.

Well I got 60% off. Sounds like I had better go use it. I like Joann's they are good for scrapbooking, polymer clay, yarn and sewing notions. A bit expensive unless they have on sale what you want. They have great sales!

Aunt Retta has made out the best so far...mine is 40%.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast