Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Recognize this quilt kit?

Blog Entries

Recognize this quilt kit?

I have a pic of a quilt kit I would like to make, but can't find the pattern or kit. Could someone help? Thanks.
    Sorry it turned the wrong way, my expert is at work and can't help me right now.LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sorry, no idea, but it's cute. Looks like a fall themed sampler of some sort.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by knlsmith View Post
    Sorry, no idea, but it's cute. Looks like a fall themed sampler of some sort.
    I think it might be all seasons since there's tulips and hearts along with the pumpkins and christmas tree. Just don't know which direction to look.

Looks like a block to represent each month, January snow, February hearts, ... December tree. Sorry I don't recognize where it comes from. Probably wouldn't be hard to duplicate.

I think it's a BOM a block for every month of the year, but I don't recognize it.

I see now. Guess I looked at it too fast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mamagrande View Post
    I think it's a BOM a block for every month of the year, but I don't recognize it.
    I think you might be right and I might have to resort to my own devices. Thanks everyone.

It is an old Thimbleberries (I think) block of the month I think from 2008 or 2009 could have been earlier, I will have to find it to be sure..I bought it in Kansas while on a quilt retreat, 2 years ago...I just finished the quilt 2 weeks ago for my hubby.

Yes, it is an older Thimbleberries block of the month set of patterns...we had a Thimbleberries Club at our shop, and that was one of the first year's projects. Don't remember how long ago it was....or if I still have my patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by grannysewer View Post
    I have a pic of a quilt kit I would like to make, but can't find the pattern or kit. Could someone help? Thanks.
    Sorry it turned the wrong way, my expert is at work and can't help me right now.LOL
    This was a Thimbleberries BOM from many years ago. However, at my favorite LQS, the Thimbleberries Club just did this a couple years ago. I asked the owner if they were using the same patterns, and she said no, it was in a book now. You might check with your LQS and see if she has it. I remember paying $5 for each block pattern. Can you imagine? $60 for that pattern! I think Lynette Jensen closed her website. She is retiring.
    Julie
    Good friends are like stars; you don't always see them, but you know they're always there!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast