Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Record for this web site???

I'm going to guess this web site with it's hundreds of quilt pictures also has the most photos of "body-less hands". So many of our photos are family members behind the quilt, holding it up for the camera!

So, congrats, HANDS!

Don't mind me, I just got a chuckle out of yet another pair of hands while I was looking thru the quilt pictures, and just had to share!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
    I'm going to guess this web site with it's hundreds of quilt pictures also has the most photos of "body-less hands". So many of our photos are family members behind the quilt, holding it up for the camera!

So, congrats, HANDS!

Don't mind me, I just got a chuckle out of yet another pair of hands while I was looking thru the quilt pictures, and just had to share!
    I agree it does make me smile at the hands you see without the body that goes with! LOL

Love your avatar. So pretty!

LOL, i like the quilts with feet too.

So, congrats, HANDS!

There are probably more pictures of quilts here than any other place on the web, too... :-D :-D :-D

I finished a baby quilt yesterday and was going to have DH hold it for a picture. Then I thought about the exact
    thing--everyone would see the top of his head, hands, and skinny, bare, hairy legs....couldn't do that to my quilt!!!! LOL

Blog Entries
    I looked to see how many members we have now and it is now 26,975! Wow I bet that is a record too for biggest quilt forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda

So, congrats, HANDS!

I agree it does make me smile at the hands you see without the body that goes with! LOL

Love your avatar. So pretty!
    Thanks. I just made this one table runner from the snowflakes this winter. I'll do more next Christmas. Thank heavens I stumbled across the ideal base fabric at JoAnn's late last year. Dumb me only bought a bit of it though.

So, congrats, HANDS!

Don't forget the toes. :lol:

How about the disembodied feet?

in the land of fruits, nuts, flakes & quakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    I looked to see how many members we have now and it is now 26,975! Wow I bet that is a record too for biggest quilt forum.
    Wow! I'm shocked that 26,975 members have shared all that there is on this website! Kudos to all of them, because I figured this site was in the 100,000s of members with all the great stuff on here!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast