Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Resolution

Have any of you Quilters, made any New Years Resolution?

Yes. since time goes so fast when your working on your quilts this is my resolution;

I resolve to finsh a preset amount of housework, and other chores before I do anything to do with quilting.

I think this will work for me; especially if I tell everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

LOL Ruth I know waht you mean, when I was a stay at home mom if I decided to sew for "just a little while" before I got started on the house the next thing I knew the kids were home from school with the husband soon to follow.

Becky I want to finish several quilts that I have started then start some new ones. I want this to be a creative year for me....House cleaning has its place but we must be true to ourself and make things that we are proud of.....Shirley

Shirley

I think one of my resolution's, is going to be getting my room set up so it's more organized. An add somethings, Ex: a design wall. To often I'm laying out things on the floor, the bed,etc. I think I really need a design wall. So far thats as far as I've gotton. But I've got one more day to give it some thought.

I resolve to learn more techniques. With the way my brain is working laterly, it will feel that way even if I am relearning the same old tricks.

I've been told that my New Years resolution will be to buy no more fabric. I've been told that I have ENOUGH. Which is true, but since it wasn't my idea I'm not stickin' to it! I too have resolved to try to get more organized, and also to try to devote one hour a day (at least!) to quilting. I shouldn't feel guilty about that, right ?? :wink:

I reslove to finally finish cleaning the back room so I can move all my quilting things in there and lock myself away were I can quilt to my hearts content.
    It might be nice to see the top pf my dinning room table again.